Master Key Systems "Our Data Protection Policy".
Upholding the security of your data is our priority, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights.
We hereby pledge to handle your data fairly and legally as always.
Master Key Systems is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
How We Used Your Data
- To provide a product to you.
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purpose.
- with your agreement to contact you electronically, about promotional offers and product which we think may interest you.
- for market research purposes to better understand your needs.
MKS uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes ( with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update
you on the latest promotions.MKS aims to update you about products which are of interest to you as an individual or business, you have the right to opt-out
of receiving promotional communications at any time by;
- Changing marketing your preference by email consent.
- Making use of the simple "unsubscribe" link in email via all platforms.
- Contacting MKS via the contact channels set out in our policy.
How Long do We Keep Your Data
Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.